Flower transplant lunar calendar - favorable and unfavorable days
The inhabitants of planet Earth depend on the cosmic environment. This influence is experienced by all living things from humans to plants. It has long been noticed that the development of indoor flowers occurs better at certain periods. And here it does not do without the influence of the celestial satellite of the Earth, the Moon, the radiation of which is important for the biological processes of various organisms.
Humanity has experienced the gravitational forces of the Moon on itself since ancient times. The natural satellite of the Earth takes part in the life of all living organisms on the planet today. It is known that changes in the position of the night star are reflected in the state of plants. Revolving around the Earth, the Moon interacts with the biorhythms of representatives of the animal and plant world.
A transplant of indoor crops can be considered as stressful for a green organism as moving to a new apartment is for a person. To eliminate vulnerability to flowers, you need to choose only those days that will positively affect the results of transplantation, you can find them out by the lunar calendar.
- The meaning of the lunar calendar for a florist
- About the phases of the moon, their effect on plants
- How do zodiac signs affect flower transplantation?
- Favorable days for transplanting flowers in spring (March, April, May)
- When can you not transplant indoor flowers in spring?
- About transplanting plants in summer (June, July, August): which days are better
- Unfavorable and prohibited days for transplanting during the summer
- Successful days for transplanting indoor flowers in the fall (September, October, November)
- Unfavorable and forbidden days for transplanting in the fall
- Favorable days for transplanting in winter (December, January, February)
- When is it forbidden to transplant indoor flowers in winter?
- Basic provisions for transplanting indoor plants
They began to create lunar calendars in order to properly distribute the work of caring for garden, indoor plants. When compiling the calendar, the phases of the moon, the location of the satellite in a particular sign of the zodiac are taken into account.
Scientists, who are closely following the night star, have proven that the germination of seedlings, flowering completely depends on the change in the position of the moon.
After analyzing the observational data, lunar calendars were created for each year for agricultural work. Auspicious days for plant transplantation, watering and fertilization are marked in the calendar. The account of the human influence on the growth of indoor flowers in a certain period of their growing season is carried out. A florist just needs to rely on the lunar calendar and carry out those procedures that will be favorable for a particular plant.
The lunar month consists of 28 days and is divided into several phases. Depending on the passage of a natural satellite around the Earth, work is also carried out with indoor plants:
- During the new moon, the satellite is barely visible in the sky.During these days, vitality accumulates in the stems and leaves of flowers. The plant is not yet ready for changes, but it is waiting for them in the near future.
- With the growing moon, the ends of the month are directed to the left. It's time for indoor plants to be transplanted into other pots. Even if the procedure is not planned, then you can change the old soil in the containers for a new one. Plants will easily tolerate a transplant, quickly take root.
- In the first quarter of the lunar month, the right side of the planet is visible in the sky. At this time, the plants are full of strength to survive the planting and reproduction procedures.
- In the full moon phase, the disc is fully visible. This moment is considered critical for ornamental crops. They should not be injured, and the soil in pots cannot be dug up and loosened.
- During the waning period of the moon, it is forbidden to touch the plants, to transplant them, since even small damage is dangerous for indoor crops. An exception is made for tuberous plants that easily tolerate transplantation.
- In the last quarter of the lunar month, only the left side of the disk is illuminated. At this time, the vital energy of plants is declining. They can be fed to keep them growing.
Planning the procedure for planting a plant, their reproduction should be depending on the phase of the lunar month.
In addition to the growth of the moon, it affects plants and the passage of the satellite through the zodiacal constellations. Among the signs that fruitfully affect the growth of indoor flowers are Taurus, Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio, Libra, Capricorn. Gemini, Aries, Leo, Virgo, Sagittarius are considered neutral.
The signs of the zodiac constellations, in combination with the Moon, are active in relation to indoor decorative crops, help them to develop, bloom.
When the Moon is in a growing period in the constellations Pisces and Scorpio, then the transplant of indoor flowers will be successful. A favorable time for transplanting tubers and flower bulbs if the night star is growing and located in the constellation Capricorn. And the waning phase of the moon in Scorpio will allow the bulb to successfully adapt in the new soil and pot.
But in the waning phase, when a companion is in the signs of Gemini, Aquarius and Libra, it is better to do plant pruning, feeding and watering. But if she is during this period in the constellation Sagittarius or Virgo, then this is a favorable time for transplanting liana-like plants or ampel-type flowers.
When the Moon is in Aries, then this is the most unfavorable day for feeding. Plants will not be able to fully absorb useful elements, and feeding will be spent in vain. The night light passing through the sign of Leo will help plants fight pests and diseases.
In the spring, starting in March, it is best to replant indoor plants. At this time, most of the flowers begin to prepare for awakening. Sufficient nutrients accumulate in the roots and leaves, so the transplant will be successful. Plants will quickly take root and grow. Transplanting is often combined with pruning and reproduction of indoor crops.
It is more favorable to transplant in;
- early March
- from 18 March to 30
- April 19 - 29
- 2-3 days before the full moon, which occurs on March 31 and April 30
- mid-May: 16th and 17th
- May 20-28
It is best to transplant from March to April, but in May those plants that have already faded are transplanted. The procedure is ideal for euphorbia plants that bloom in winter. It is imperative to choose the time for transplanting in spring, relying on the favorable days of the calendar.
The first half of March after the 2nd until the 16th is considered unfavorable for the growth of flowers. It is forbidden to transplant on March 31 and April 30.
For a transplant in May, they do not use the first half of the month. It will be unfavorable for the procedure, because the plants will not be able to adapt to the new conditions, they will hurt.
In the summer, rarely does any of the florists begin planting plants, their reproduction. During this period, it is impossible to carry out transplant work. But if the flowers have stopped growing, they rest at this time, their life processes slow down, then you can transfer faded specimens:
- Most often, work is carried out from June 14 to 26-27.
- In July, they are transplanted successfully from 20 to 22, but only when urgently needed. This happens when the plant is sick. In case of soil contamination, it is also possible to replace the pot with new disinfected soil.
- For August, it would be more correct to do watering, feeding indoor crops, and preventing diseases. But if the plant needs emergency help, it is transferred to a new spacious container from 12 to 24 August.
Although all days of the summer months are not suitable for plant transplants, a favorable time can be found if necessary. After all, it will not be easy to survive the procedure when there is not enough strength to get stronger after it. It is better to choose more successful days and cross the plant, while not destroying the clod of earth around the roots.
It is imperative to pay attention to unfavorable days in order to preserve your favorite flower.
But you can't even transplant indoor flowers in this way, on such days of summer when the moon is in the waning phase or immediately after the new moon. It is better to wait a few days and carry out the procedure.
The ban on actions with the plant is imposed on the dates of June - 13 and 28, July - 13 and 27, August - 11 and 26. On these days, it is forbidden to plant indoor crops.
In autumn, many indoor crops end a period of active growth, they are preparing for rest. For such plant species, transplantation with soil replacement cannot be carried out. After all, fresh soil in a pot will make the flowers grow, and they will fail in proper development. It is better to carry out the transshipment of plants so as not to upset its balance.
- Transplants are expected from September 10 to 23 violets, since they will begin to bloom in a month. They will tolerate the procedure well and orchids.
- From 10 to 23 October, you can handle flowers such as spathiphyllum, amaryllis, tradescantia, chlorophytum, asparagus. For many, a period of dormancy begins in mid-autumn, so it is better not to touch the flowers, not to carry out any work with them.
- In November, they are transplanted only in emergency cases, best of all on the 8, 16-18. Bulbous flower varieties should not be touched. They may not tolerate the procedure and die.
After transplanting, do not forget about additional highlighting of plants, humidity and air temperature in the room.
Since not all flowers tolerate transplanting well in autumn, it is better not to touch them on unfavorable days. It is necessary to give the opportunity to prepare the plants for the long winter, for which they need to accumulate strength, stock up on energy for growth and development.
It is even forbidden to transplant plants by transshipment on days such as September 9 and 25, October 9 and 24, November 7 and 23. At this time, the position of the night star adversely affects indoor plants. It is possible to carry out a transplant, but the result will be disastrous. The flower will start to wither and will not be able to start growing in the spring. And about flowering it will have to be forgotten.
The first month of winter for many indoor crops is the beginning of hibernation, rest. Therefore, it is necessary to leave the plants without stressful procedures, do not touch them. Only cacti and succulents will be able to survive the transplant, but only by the transshipment method:
- It is better to do this during the period from 8 to 20 December. The twenties are the most favorable, since the Moon will be in the constellation Taurus.
- When a green pet feels bad, rots, then it can be transplanted in January from the 18th to the 30th. The procedure will be more successful on January 20, 21 and 25, 26. At this time, the Moon gives priority to the signs of Pisces and Taurus. It is necessary at this time to start preparing for a future plant transplant, because the dormant period will soon end.
- February is the most successful month to start renewing soil and capacity. From the 16th to the end of the month, a favorable period for transplantation begins. Many types of indoor crops begin to wake up, life processes are activated in them. After transplantation at this time, they will quickly take root, they will not hurt, they will bloom in time.
An unfavorable period for plants, planting them in a new pot will be January - 17 and 31, February - 15, December 7 and 22. These days, do not deal with houseplants. You can only water them moderately, feed them occasionally, prepare them for an active period of life.
To determine exactly whether or not you can transplant a pet, you need to monitor the night star in the sky.
On the day of the new moon and full moon, there are prohibitions for flower growers, the risk of disturbing the plant and causing harm to it increases. This also applies to the day of lunar eclipses. It is better to rely on the lunar calendar when caring for indoor flowers so that all operations with plants are successful.
To transplant a home flower, you need to prepare for the work:
- choose the appropriate pot diameter
- disinfect the container and nutrient soil
- pour a layer into the pot drainage from pebbles, coarse sand, expanded clay
- water the plants abundantly the day before transplanting
- to do the arrangement of the workplace
If it is decided to carry out the transshipment of plants, then they are taken out of the container carefully, without disturbing the clod of earth on the roots. Immediately transferred to another container, placing in it and filling it with fresh substrate from the sides and over the drainage layer. The method is suitable for transplanting in winter and autumn.
When it is necessary to heal the roots of the plant, then during the procedure, the roots are cleaned from the soil, examined, and the damaged parts are removed. In this case, completely replace the soil, and the pot as needed. If the old one is left, then it is washed and disinfected with boiling water or potassium permanganate solution.
When filling the pot with soil, it is necessary to leave a place to the edges of 1-2 centimeters so that the soil does not wash out during watering.
After the work is done, you need to put the pot with the plant in a shaded place, where the air temperature will be within 25 degrees Celsius. The best time to transplant is early spring. But the specimens blooming at this moment do not need to be touched. They may not survive such stress. A transplant is also carried out when the flower begins to wither and turn yellow. This is a signal that the roots do not have enough space in the pot, you need to change the housing for the pet.
The time of day plays an important role in the procedure. It is necessary not to touch the plants in the early morning or at noon. The soil is renewed from 4 pm to 8 pm. And the transplant date is better to choose according to the lunar calendar compiled for the year.
More information can be found in the video: